Cleaning & Sanitisation process for manufacturing vessels and interconnecting process vessels is one of the most critical aspect to remove residues formed in vessel from the previous batches and to ensure contamination-free systems. All valid pharmaceutical (e. g. USP, EP), technical rules and standards (e. g. DIN, ASME, GMP and FDA / ISPE Guidelines) are followed during the process. The CIP+SIP system is designed as package unit to perform CIP, SIP, and PHT processes.
Designed to perform Clean in place, Sterilisation in place, Pressure Hold test function for Mixing vessels, Filtration vessels and Holding vessels of different sizes in Life Science industry.
• Sanitary design to meet the cGMP requirement
• Slopes and dead legs maintained as per the requirement
• Comes along with GMP documentations like DQ & FS, FAT and SAT
Material of construction:
• All contact parts are of SS 316L EP and are subjected to food grade
• All Non-contact parts are of SS 304 matt finish
• All tube joints are subjected to Orbital welding
• Automation as per GAMP guidelines & in compliance with USFDA 21 CFR part 11
• Cleaning, sterilisation and pressure hold test cycles print reports can be customised
Additional customisation as per client requirement is possible.